after update - not all jpeg files are displayable

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Tue Jul 28 18:02:54 UTC 2009

Kevin Oberman wrote:

> I did a 'portupgrade -rf jpeg' and rebuilt about 295 ports on all three
> of my systems running Gnome. That seems to have gotten everything happy
> again. (Of course, rebuilding 290+ ports does take a bit of time.)

By the way - is there a way to print out what ports would be rebuilt? I
definitly do not want to rebuild openoffice or jdk. I tried to specify
some ignore patterns on cmdline but they where somehow ignored and an
openoffice rebuild was triggered (which i interruped as soon as I
detected it).

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/