ports/129088: devel/glib20 gets compiled with mutex-based implementation of atomic ops.

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Tue Nov 25 10:30:05 PST 2008

The following reply was made to PR ports/129088; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7 at cox.net>
To: bug-followup at freebsd.org, trasz at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/129088: devel/glib20 gets compiled with mutex-based
 implementation of atomic ops.
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 12:20:36 -0600

 FYI: We don't have to worry about i386, since it's not support by FreeBSD.

 As for gets it compiled with mutex-based implementation of atomic ops, I
 can't comment on it. I don't know anything about it. Although it does
 sound good. I will let marcus, bland or whomever to take care of it.

 FreeBSD GNOME Team