nautilus-cd-burner requires additional group memberships for 2.22?

Mark Kirkwood markir at paradise.net.nz
Sun Nov 9 14:14:09 PST 2008

I tried to burn a cd(rw) today, and nautilus aborted the burn with error
message "could not write to the disc". This appears to be a group
membership problem, as I could burn it with cdrecord.

I notice that on Linux you need to be in the "cdrw" or some similar
group before naulilus will let you write cds - is this the same for
FreeBSD? (and, err how does one find out the name of said group?).

Thanks

Mark