ports/125857: sysutils/gnome-settings-daemon ignores draw_background option

Craig Butler craig001 at lerwick.hopto.org
Sat Nov 1 04:10:05 PDT 2008

The following reply was made to PR ports/125857; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Craig Butler <craig001 at lerwick.hopto.org>
To: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/125857: sysutils/gnome-settings-daemon ignores
	draw_background option
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 10:36:39 +0000

 On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 22:37 +0000, mezz at FreeBSD.org wrote:
 > Synopsis: sysutils/gnome-settings-daemon ignores draw_background option
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
 > State-Changed-By: mezz
 > State-Changed-When: Thu Oct 2 22:37:05 UTC 2008
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > No respone for months.

 Still no upstream patch, I have tested your last patch and it is working
 as expected.  Think it would be good to go into the port until gnome
 developers fix it.  Sorry about the delay.

 Regards

 Craig Butler