Resolution for firefox3 and libthr in -current?

Mon Jul 21 06:49:06 UTC 2008

Quoting "Alexander Leidinger" <Alexander at Leidinger.net> (from Fri, 18
Jul 2008 10:30:34 +0200):

> Quoting Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova at fbsd.ru> (from Tue, 08 Jul 2008
> 18:49:58 +0400):
>
>> On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 16:40 +0200, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
>>> Quoting Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova at fbsd.ru> (Mon, 07 Jul 2008
>>> 14:53:41 +0400):

>>> Have you compiled it with optimized cflags or without (config option)?
>>
>> firefox - yes
>
>> world - with standard options
>>
>>> I've updated and I still have problems, but this times ff3 is blocked
>>> in the ucond state and there's no unusual CPU consumption.
>>
>> I didn't notice and performance issues now, but ff3 coredumps on
>> newsru.com site with 100% probability on open.
>
> For the record, a complete fresh build/install of the kernel solved
> the issue for me. I'm still using the old make config, make, make
> install dance instead of buildkernel/installkernel.

Seems I was a little bit fast... some of my problems vanished
(gnome-term had problems too and this works now), but not my problem
with firefox...

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Real Programmers think better when playing Adventure or Rogue.