Firefox 3 and resized embedded images

Jonathan Chen jonc at chen.org.nz
Wed Jul 2 04:06:46 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 09:15:19PM -0500, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 15:45:45 -0500, Jonathan Chen <jonc at chen.org.nz> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >Thanks for the work with the new Firefox 3 port!
> >
> >However, I'm seeing a bug with resized embedded images not working.
>
> Please define the 'not working'?

I don't know about you, but when I use Firefox 3 to view:

  http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Screenshots

Almost all the thumbnail screen shots are black. This is because all the
images have been resized from their original size to fit the grid. If I
choose to select "View Image" on a right-click, it will display the image
correctly in its actual size.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc at chen.org.nz>