port: audio/pulseaudio

Volodymyr Kostyrko c.kworr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 09:00:25 UTC 2008

Joe Marcus Clarke пишет:
> On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 09:53 +0300, Volodymyr Kostyrko wrote:
>> Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
>>> It works fine here on RELENG_7.  Try deleting ~/.pulse, and see if the
>>> default config works for you.
>> No luck deleting ~/.pulse. I've also updated to 0.9.10. Still the same
>> issue.
>
> Something else occurred to me.  Since you're getting an illegal
> instruction error in liboil, what CFLAGS are you using?  What make.conf
> are you using?  What other kernel options have you configured?

Just 'CPUTYPE:=k6-2'. Actually i have Athlon-TB installed, but it
reports that it can't handle sse instructions yet gcc thinks otherwise.
This breaks some apps for me with SIGILL. liboil seem to specify --sse
manually and fails to work correctly.

My error was really hald related, sorry for noise. Right now i'm up and
listening music. Seems like ZERO_COPY_SOCKETS was the actual issue.

However I'm still getting a lot of gaps in music. The pulse seem to
start correctly, but not with SUID privileges:

 > ps uax | grep pulse
arcade      4243  0,0  1,0 12840  5412  p1  R+   11:43     0:34,37
pulseaudio -vv

[WARN  4243] Cannot lookup information for pid 4243: No such file or
directory
E: polkit.c: Cannot get caller from PID: (null)
I: main.c: PolicyKit refuses acquire-high-priority privilige.
[WARN  4243] Cannot lookup information for pid 4243: No such file or
directory
E: polkit.c: Cannot get caller from PID: (null)
I: main.c: PolicyKit refuses acquire-real-time privilige.
I: main.c: We're in the group 'pulse-rt', allowing real-time and
high-priority scheduling.
W: core-util.c: setpriority(): Permission denied
I: main.c: This is PulseAudio 0.9.10

--
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.