gambas on pc-bsd, no work :(

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Fri Nov 23 18:28:03 PST 2007

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:02:31 -0600, otono <saber.mas at gmail.com> wrote:

> don't think the normal lshal etc.. procedure is needed
>
> if i start gambas from the cli i get
> [jacques at pcbsd /usr/home/jacques]$ /Programs/Gambas1.0.17/.sbin/gambaspre
-------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are you using PC-BSD's package system? If you do, then you should visit to
PC-BSD's website for how to report bug over there. We don't maintain
gambas and in our ports tree, we have gambas 1.0.19.

> /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /bin/sh: Undefined symbol "__sbmaskrune"
> /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /bin/sh: Undefined symbol "__sbmaskrune"
>
> if i start with the icon it just stops.
>
> btw. i just installed pc-bsd from the cdrom i downloaded
> it was my very first attempt to try to install something (i got a
> little bit frustrated at dependency problems with debian)
>
> thank U
>
> nieuwendijk, belgium

FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org