ports/118050: x11/gnome2 - pkg_add -r gnome2 does not work

mezz at FreeBSD.org mezz at FreeBSD.org
Thu Nov 15 11:25:25 PST 2007

Synopsis: x11/gnome2 - pkg_add -r gnome2 does not work

Responsible-Changed-From-To: gnome->freebsd-ports-bugs
Responsible-Changed-By: mezz
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Nov 15 19:23:25 UTC 2007
Responsible-Changed-Why:
We have no control on packages and as you have said that it doesn't only
happen on gnome2, which xfce has problem too. I am guessing you are fetching
from wrong mirror or maybe wrong version or something got mess up. You didn't
give us enough detail such as what's version of FreeBSD? Did you tweak anything
on your FreeBSD machine? and etc.