ports/117996: everytime, x11/gnome-screensaver core dump!

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Tue Nov 13 21:20:45 PST 2007

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 20:50:03 -0600, Tom McLaughlin
<tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> The following reply was made to PR ports/117996; it has been noted by
> GNATS.
>
> From: Tom McLaughlin <tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org>
> To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, bh at izb.knu.ac.kr
> Subject: Re: ports/117996: everytime, x11/gnome-screensaver core dump!
> Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:48:01 -0500
>
>  Mezz's email client seems to be having some issues. :)  That should be:

I am blaming on PR script. I have tested it before by send to PR and
myself, then it showed up in PR like screwed up and it shows perfect in
InBox at webmail.

> WITH_DEBUG=yes
> tom
>  --
>  | tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org                 tmclaugh at FreeBSD.org |
>  | FreeBSD                                       http://www.FreeBSD.org |

FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org