gnome2 build failure

Odhiambo WASHINGTON wodhiambo at scangroup.biz
Thu Nov 8 07:28:19 PST 2007

Okay, I am not one of the fain-hearted, and I like helping by reporting
problems, which could be out of my own stupidity or a developer's oversight.
I have always lived like this since FreeBSD 3.x
Thanks though, for the unhelpful advise.
One of my setups has been successful. Now looking at the other box.

./W