GDM XDCMP logins doesn`t work

Нестеренко Сергей Генна Нестеренко Сергей Генна
Mon Nov 5 02:09:20 PST 2007

Hello,
Recently, I have upgraded from gnome 2.18 to gnome 2.20 on my FreeBSD
6.2. My XDCMP logins to the host stopped working (login screen does not
appear). When running gdm in debug mode, it shows, that it can`t resolve
host when sending WILLING and some other commands. Local logins work
perfectly.
Also I did portupgrade -a, recompiled kernel, etc. Nothing helps.
Same behaviour is with XDM - login screen appears, but when logging in,
screen blanks, and another login screen appears and so on.
Can you guide me, what else should I check?