[ports-i386@pointyhat.freebsd.org: totem-xine-2.18.2_2 failed on i386 7]

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu May 31 21:13:32 UTC 2007

On Thu, 31 May 2007 14:09:43 -0500, Kris Kennaway <kris at obsecurity.org>
wrote:

> FYI; can you please investigate and/or report to the developers?  If
> you are already aware of this problem but do not yet have a fix,
> please mark the port BROKEN in the appropriate case, so that users do
> not unexpectedly encounter it.
>
> See http://pointyhat.freebsd.org for the full log.
>
> Thanks,
> Kris
>
> ----- Forwarded message from User Ports-i386
<snip>
> Requested 'libxine >= 1.1.7' but version of libxine is 1.1.4

Umm, insteresting... After dig in SVN more on this and found:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/totem?view=revision&revision=4286

It said that it need a patch[1] of libxine to have totem-xine works
better. Soo.. Hey nobutaka, can you add this patch[1] in libxine since
there is no libxine 1.1.7 tarball yet? After you do that, I will add a
patch in totem-xine to require on 1.1.4, not on 1.1.7 anymore. Thanks.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/2f7q88

> Stop in /a/ports/multimedia/totem-xine.
> build of /usr/ports/multimedia/totem-xine ended at Thu May 31 12:48:17
> UTC 2007
>

> ----- End forwarded message -----

FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org