Thunderbird V2 crash

Nikolaj Thygesen NT at MILESTONE.DK
Mon May 7 11:35:30 UTC 2007

Hi list,

	After upgrading Thunderbird to v2.0, it crashes right after
fetching new mails on the server. Luckily the mails are intact after
relaunching Thunderbird. If no new mails are waiting everything works
fine, ie' there's no crash. I just did a "portupgrade -fR thunderbird"
but to no avail. I'm using a std pop3 server, and everything used to
work fine with V1.x. There's no bug-buddy thing happening, I just get a
plain core dump and that's all even when running from a shell.

	Br Nikolaj