Abiword does not compile

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sun Feb 11 05:42:24 UTC 2007


On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:42:18 -0600, Frank Jahnke <jahnke at sonatabio.com>  
wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 12:13 -0600, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>
>> The wv is already in the list of dependency for abiword. The pointyhat  
>> and
>> I can't reproduce your problem.
>
> Gnome has been upgraded to 2.16.3 (along with most everything else);
> this required a cvsup this morning.  The error I get when for compiling
> Abiword is unchanged, either from editors/Abiword or
> editors/gnome2-office.  I still get:
>
> In file included from ie_exp_RTF.cpp:42:
> /usr/local/include/wv/wv.h:7:27: gsf/gsf-input.h: No such file or
> directory
>
> and /usr/local/include/libgsf-1/gsf/gsf-input.h still exists.
>
> I would be happy to send more info, but I admit this is confusing to me.

Me too, you will need to show the full log of build then. You can try to  
reinstall gsf and wv to see if it will helping.

No issue:  
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-6-latest-logs/abiword-2.4.6.log

Cheers,
Mezz

> Frank


-- 
mezz7 at cox.net  -  mezz at FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome/  -  gnome at FreeBSD.org
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org


More information about the freebsd-gnome mailing list