PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWSLETTER SHVII

PROPERTY INVESTMENT WESTCOAST4U at VODAMAIL.CO.ZA
Thu Aug 23 08:18:18 PDT 2007

              sp;   PROPERTY  INVESTMENT

   [3D"cid:2704an$IN618011878789601 at CW-CT"]
   [3D"cid:2704an$IN618011878789602 at CW-CT"]

                bsp;    ST HELENA VIEWS  II

   Saint  Helena Views Phase II - A West Coast Security  Village
   nestled in a Gorge with Majestic Views.
   Nestled in    Helena Bay,    to invest in a  Security Village in a beautiful and optimal setting
   in which    Located only 150km from Cape Town on the wide R27    Saint Helena Views is within easy reach.
   One of    location high    Blessed with stunning ocean and    Views also enjoys protection from    of the most attractive places to live in    Building guidelines for Saint Helena Views    of the West Coast aesthetic is preserved for    residents.
   With views over the Atlantic    beauty with wide pristine    and quaint West Coast  architecture Saint Helena Views promises to
   be a very sought
                INFO
   ===================   =======================   3D=   =======================   3D=
   Specs of the    * Name : Saint Helena Views Phase    *  Location : St. Helena Bay Valley in St. Helena Bay.
   *    * Stands are North to  North-West facing.
   * Improvements : 300 Palm Trees &    * Sizes of Stands : 300m² - 450 m².
   *    * 5% Deposit secures.
   * Inclusive of all  transfer duties, conveyancing fees and bond
   registration    *  Transfer only from Mid 2008 onwards.
   * Building guidelines    development.
   * No    Investment in property in this pristine security    entry level pricing at below market value with a relative    deposit and delayed transfer of more than a year will attain
   significant growth.

   We  respect our customer's privacy.  We e-mail    approx. once a month.  If you no longer wish to receive
   communication from us we will gladly (but    our e-mail list.  Simply "CLICK  HERE" and we will remove you from
   our  list. Your E-MAIL ADDRESS was obtained from public    privileged sources.  If you have received 2 or more    the same information in it, this is probably due to the fact    we  have you registered under multiple e-mail address, simply
   unsubscribe from the accounts you no longer wish to receive
   communication from us.