Rhythmbox bug?

Frank Jahnke jahnke at sonatabio.com
Thu Aug 16 09:38:43 PDT 2007

Somewhat recently I have been getting errors from Rhythmbox.  The error
message is:

(rhythmbox:83793): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin
'/usr/local/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstdtsdec.so': /usr/local/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstdtsdec.so: Undefined symbol "dca_syncinfo"

The library is in the expected place:

# find / -name libgstdtsdec.so -print
/usr/local/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstdtsdec.so

Ports are up-to-date as of a week ago, and I have portupgraded -R
gstreamer* and then all the ports that depend on it.

Have others seen this?  Might this be related to the change from libdts
to libdca some months ago?

Frank