Removal of gnu-autoconf/make

Ade Lovett ade at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 12 00:39:47 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

With the recent updates to the autotools world, the devel/auto
{conf,make}* ports can now be used for both ports building, and cross-
platform development work.

To that end, I plan on retiring devel/gnu-autoconf and devel/gnu-
automake in the not too distant future.

Very few ports actually use these two ports, and I'm reaching out to
the maintainers of the ports in question.

In this case, the details are as follows:

Portname:  devel/anjuta
Patch:     http://freebsd.lovett.com/patches/anjuta.diff
MD5:	   69e7dfb571ae3a21c403b680ed20476e

I'd appreciate it greatly if you looked at this, dropped in the
patch, and let me know when it's done so that I can tick it off the
list and move on with the next step in autotools.

Thanks,
	-aDe