Gnash

Eric Schuele e.schuele at computer.org
Thu Oct 12 11:43:46 PDT 2006

On 10/10/06 15:36, Scott T. Hildreth wrote:
> Has anybody used this?  I installed it, since the flash port is marked forbidden, i went to
> a flash site and Xorg crashed.  Just curious if anyone has used it successfully.

gnash I think is still quite rough.  Some people use it successfuly.
But I think for the most part it still needs some work.  Just my opinion.

Is flash still marked forbidden?  I just installed it a few days ago
with no problem.  Have you updated your ports tree lately?  Which flash
port specifically are you trying to install?

-Eric