ports/97890: [ PATCH ] un-BROKEn www/seamonkey on FreBSD 4.x

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sat May 27 10:31:02 PDT 2006

On Sat, 27 May 2006 12:10:33 -0500, Dan Lukes <dan at obluda.cz> wrote:

> I didn't save the log. I wish you will be satisfied by information the
>  problem is the file mozdbm_s didn't can't be copied (by cp) because it
>  didn't exist.

Yes, I am satisfied now when you said that it was took from www/firefox
patches. :-)

> The patch itself has been stolen from www/firefox patches (see
>  patch-sysnss) as it had the problem also, but it has been resolved in
>  the past.

Right now, I am asking my team why seamonkey and firefox have the
different patch-sysnss. If it was missed by accident or something else,
then we might have a different patch to fix it or we can just use your.

FreeBSD GNOME Team