Cannot compile inkscape under gnome 2.14 freebsd 6.1-stable

Dan Byrnes mrdbyrnes at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 23 04:21:38 PDT 2006

Hi,

I cannot seem to get inkscape to compile as part of the gnome2-fifth-toe
port. I have tried to compile inkscape individually with no success
either. I have run cvsup over the ports tree each day for the last week
with no success.

The error I get is
configure: error: libgc (the Boehm Conservative Collector) 6.4+, is
needed to compile inkscape -- http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.

I have this boehm-gc port installed
boehm-gc+threaded+redirect-6.6_3 Garbage collection and memory leak
detection for C and C++

gnomelogalyzer.sh doesn't shed any light. I have uninstalled boehm-gc
and tried to make inkscape but still no luck.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Dan