Evolution icons missing after latest "portupgrade -a"

Daniel Shakhmundes shakhmundes.d at gmail.com
Wed May 10 04:33:12 UTC 2006

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your reply.  Please find a screen-shot on my blog:
http://shakh.blogspot.com

I ran your gtk-update-icon-cache commands, but the problem still
persists as you can now see.

Here are stderr diagnostic messages:

%evolution &
[1] 22573
%CalDAV Eplugin starting up ...

(evolution-2.6:22573): camel-WARNING **: camel_exception_get_id called
with NULL parameter.

** (evolution-2.6:22573): WARNING **: Failed to connect to the D-BUS
daemon: Unable to determine the address of the message bus

I am not sure what icon theme I am using, but I am running KDE without
much customization.

I saw one more reply to my problem, so I will check it now...

Daniel

--
Daniel Shakhmundes