yelp crashing

Pascal Hofstee caelian at gmail.com
Tue May 2 23:18:55 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 15:45 -0700, Sean McNeil wrote:
> Can someone else on an amd64 machine try this?...
>
> Started rythmbox
> selected "Help->Contents"
> Typed in search: "party mode" and hit enter.
> yelp crashes for me.  Trying to collect debug with "report" never
> completes.

Getting the stack trace seemed to take bugbuddy a while .. but after
about 30 or so seconds it finally did complete.

Most likely because it's kinda "big".

http://phoenix.student.utwente.nl/~daeron/yelp.backtrace.txt.gz

i opted to make the backtrace available there, that machine should be up
24/7 .. which is not something i can guarantee for my own little desktop
here :)

--
  Pascal Hofstee