Mozilla crashes when launch

GuTi guti2133 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 11:27:02 UTC 2006

Hello, I am using FreeBSD 6.0 with Mozilla-1.7.12,2. Below  is the error when I tried to execute my mozilla.

(Gecko:7308):  Gdk-WARNING **: gdk_property_get(): length value has wrapped in calculation (did  you pass G_MAXLONG?)
The program 'Gecko' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadDrawable  (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)'.
(Details: serial 1440 error_code 9  request_code 66 minor_code 0)
(Note to programmers: normally, X errors are  reported asynchronously;
that is, you will receive the error a while after  causing it.
backtrace  from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.)

Any  suggestions? I have tried uninstall and reinstall and it is still the same. This  apply to my Thunderbird(1.06) as well. But Thunderbird had generated another  similar error.

(thunderbird-bin:15307): Gdk-WARNING **:  gdk_property_get(): length value has wrapped in calculation (did you pass  G_MAXLONG?)
The program 'Gecko' received an X Window System error.
This  probably reflects a bug in the program.
The error was 'BadDrawable (invalid  Pixmap or Window parameter)'.
(Details: serial 1371 error_code 9  request_code 66 minor_code 0)
(Note to programmers: normally, X errors are  reported asynchronously;
that is, you will receive the error a while after  causing it.
backtrace  from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.)

I have  run it under --sync command but it doesn't generate anything.
Do let me know  if you guys want more information.

Best Regards,
Guti