Problems after portupgrade.

ToomanySecrets toomany at toomany.net
Mon Jun 26 10:38:39 UTC 2006

Hi!

First, I will apologize about my bad english... sorry...

Well, yesterday I was portupgraded all my ports to the latest (cvsuped
in saturday).
The problem is, after a good upgrade of all ports, without any problem
(included the new linux-base), when I start a "gnome-session", I'm
having two notifications:

"The application mixer_applet2 has quit unexpectedly"
and
"The application gnome-settings-daemon has quit unexpectedly"

All with a general problem to locate all of the system icons in my
desktop.
Worried for this, I executed a pkg_delete -rf gnome2, and without any
gnome port in my system, I has to make a new
cd /usr/ports/x11/gnome2 && make install clean.

The install was without any problem, but the problem persists, even with
a reboot of the machine (I hasn't any more ideas :-( )...

Could you help me please??

Here you are more information:
http://www.toomany.net/ports.txt.gz  installed ports.
http://www.toomany.net/pciconf.txt.gz pciconf output.
http://www.toomany.net/ps-axf.txt.gz ps axf output without gnome and X
http://www.toomany.net/make.conf.gz  compillation options.
http://www.toomany.net/dot.xinitrc.txt.gz  .xinitrc

The upgrade was from gnome 2.14.(1) to the latest in ports.

Thank you very much.

--
Have a nice day  ;-)
TooManySecrets