Private Message From Chase Online Banking

Chase Bank sdfds at aster.propagation.net
Mon Apr 17 22:47:31 UTC 2006

   Chase -- Important Information Regarding Your Online Access

   Dear Chase Customer,
   We're pleased to announce that later this month your online account
   information will be available through Chase Online^SM. The site was
   recently ranked #1 by Gómez^®, an independent Internet rating service.
   It is easy to navigate, with icons to guide you to many of our most
   frequently used services. See for yourself by taking a test-drive: To
   make the switch you will need to re-enroll your account by clicking
   the above link as soon as possible, as your business card accounts
   will no longer be available in our old database.
   Please note the following changes to the payment posting policy on
   Chase Online^SM: Payments made prior to 4PM EST will be credited the
   same day. Payments made after 4PM EST will be credited the next day at
   no charge. If it is after 4PM and you need your payment to be credited
   the same day, you can do so for a fee.
   [1]http://chaseonline.chase.com/siteminderagent/forms/formpost.fcc
   We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks for choosing
   Chase, and welcome to Chase Online.
   Sincerely,
   Carter
   Carter Franke