Successfully building ekiga

Tue Apr 4 18:51:47 UTC 2006

Am Tue, 04 Apr 2006 12:14:03 -0500
schrieb "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7 at cox.net>:

> On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 10:25:13 -0500, Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jbq at caraldi.com>
> wrote:
>
> > * Alexander Leidinger:

> >> He doesn't answer. I send several mail since...
> >
> > OK so if he is not active  ATM, I guess he might not be interested
> > in replacing those ports by their newer counterpart.
> >
> >> Regarding ekiga: maybe a repocopy from gnomemeeting is needed.
> >
> > That's right,  is it required to  file a special PR  for this, and
> > another for the new port?
> >
> > Thanks for your help,
>
> You can submit a PR about repocopy request of gnomemeeting -> ekiga. Also,
> submit a update patch for ekiga and change the maintainer to you if you
> want to. If it works smooth, then we can add it in x11/gnome2 that should
> make a few of users happy.

So can I axe the 1.2.1 update for gnome-meeting, or should I modify it
to use the old pwlib/openh323 ports so that it works even for users
without a bktr device?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
           Intel: where Quality is job number 0.9998782345!
WL http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/registry/1FZ4DTHQE9PQ8/ref=wl_em_to/