gedit 2.14.1 crashes on exit

Alexander Nedotsukov bland at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 3 03:41:55 UTC 2006

Looks like some C++ module with global objects unloaded before dtors
called. From the past experience. Do you have aspell plugin enabled in
gedit? If so what happend if you disable it (disable, close&crash gedit
then check again).
Alexander.