www/peacock BROKEN with GNOME 2.12
Piotr Smyrak
piotr.smyrak at heron.pl
Fri Sep 30 01:17:06 PDT 2005
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:54:52 +0200, Pav Lucistnik
<pav at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> Piotr Smyrak píše v pá 30. 09. 2005 v 00:56 +0200:
>
> > After succesful build and install of www/peacock, when I run the
> > program and press New button, it will go like this in gdb:
> >
> > (peacock-2:55190): Bonobo-WARNING **: Activation exception 'Nie
> > można uaktywnić "OAFIID:GNOME_GtkHTML_Editor:3.0"'
> >
> > (peacock-2:55190): Bonobo-CRITICAL **:
> > bonobo_widget_set_property: assertion `control != NULL' failed
> >
> > Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
> > [Switching to Thread 1 (LWP 100126)]
> > 0x285420f4 in gtk_widget_show ()
> > from /usr/X11R6/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0
>
> Peacock is dead, no release in past two years. If you want to
> take over this port, you can have it, I don't use it myself.
SciTE recently drove me crazy due to bugs that make it crawl
when one edits a any bigger file with syntax highlighting on, and I
am searching for alternative. This is how I came to this survey
among web & code editors.
BTW, is there a chance to have new gtk file selector in gvim at all?
--
Piotr Smyrak
piotr.smyrak at heron.pl
More information about the freebsd-gnome
mailing list