Gnome Splashes Remakes

Alexander Leidinger Alexander at Leidinger.net
Tue Sep 20 12:57:51 PDT 2005


On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:53:57 -0300
Fernan Aguero <fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar> wrote:

> +----[ Bartek Rutkowski <r at robakdesign.com> (20.Sep.2005 06:25):
> |
> | Here are url`s:
> | http://robakdesign.com/gnome/splash1_3.png
> | (removed beastie due to copyrights, added some colours)
> |
> +----]
> 
> I vote for this one. Great work! 
> 
> Fernan
> 
> PS: BTW, are there any news on the results of the FreeBSD
> logo contest? I like the flames as a replacement for
> beastie!

Yes, the flames look good (in 1_3 and 3_2). But I would like to see the
Daemon too... :-)

Bye,
Alexander.

-- 
         The computer revolution is over. The computers won.

http://www.Leidinger.net                       Alexander @ Leidinger.net
  GPG fingerprint = C518 BC70 E67F 143F BE91  3365 79E2 9C60 B006 3FE7


More information about the freebsd-gnome mailing list