Firefox and that amazing /home/adi/.mozilla/ listing

Adi Pircalabu apircalabu at bitdefender.com
Wed Nov 30 18:07:58 GMT 2005

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:51:46 -0500
Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus at marcuscom.com> wrote:

> > drwx------  2 adi  adi  512 Nov 30 15:17 (?'(
> > drwx------  2 adi  adi  512 Nov 30 15:17 (?'(???
> > drwx------  2 adi  adi  512 Nov 30 15:18 (?'(p??
> > drwx------  2 adi  adi  512 Nov 30 15:17 (?'(???
> > drwx------  4 adi  adi  512 Nov 30 15:18 (?'(???
> > drwx------  2 adi  adi  512 Nov 30 15:18 (?'(???
> > drwx------  3 adi  adi  512 Sep 26 15:46
> > default
> >
> > Can someone point me to the right direction to fix this annoying
> > issue? The previous versions had the same problem.
>
> Rebuild Firefox without debugging support.

Hi,
thanks for your answer. In the meantime I found that this is the
problem, since Mozilla also behaves the same. I've built both Firefox
and Mozilla with debug symbols to locate a crash when using
linux-flashplugin6 (7 is almost unusable for me). If it helps, I can
post some backtraces. The good news is that I can constantly reproduce
it when redrawing the window in Firefox (Mozilla did not not crash,
yet).
I'll struggle a bit with it and I'll probably file a PR, a serious
one this time :)
Thanks again

--
Adi Pircalabu (PGP Key ID 0x04329F5E)