Firefox and that amazing /home/adi/.mozilla/ listing

Adi Pircalabu apircalabu at bitdefender.com
Wed Nov 30 13:27:18 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to use the latest Firefox. But, everytime I start it,
Firefox asks me about importing preferences. Looking in the .mozilla
directory I found these:

$ ls -l
total 16
drwx------  2 adi  adi  512 Nov 30 15:17 (?'(
drwx------  2 adi  adi  512 Nov 30 15:17 (?'(???
drwx------  2 adi  adi  512 Nov 30 15:18 (?'(p??
drwx------  2 adi  adi  512 Nov 30 15:17 (?'(???
drwx------  4 adi  adi  512 Nov 30 15:18 (?'(???
drwx------  2 adi  adi  512 Nov 30 15:18 (?'(???
drwx------  3 adi  adi  512 Sep 26 15:46
default

Can someone point me to the right direction to fix this annoying issue?
The previous versions had the same problem.
Please cc: me as I'm not (yet) subscribed to freebsd-gnome at freebsd.org
Thanks

--
Adi Pircalabu (PGP Key ID 0x04329F5E)