Problem with firefox update to 1.5

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 30 08:46:32 GMT 2005

Howdy,

While I'm glad to see that firefox 1.5 has been speedily adopted, it has
created two problems for me. First, the adblock port has not yet been
updated to the new version (not unexpected) which works with 1.5. I was
willing to take a look at fixing this, but it seems that the .xpi
installation infrastructure has been broken by the update. Specifically,
ports/www/mozex/Makefile.xpi has:
BUILD_DEPENDS+= ${MOZDIR}/regchrome:${PORTSDIR}/www/${MOZPORT}

As far as I can see, regchrome doesn't exist with the new stuff, so I'm
stuck. Help?

Doug