re Failed upgrade -help request

vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Fri Nov 25 18:38:12 GMT 2005

As you may have seen from my posting to the list of the automated dialogue
from the list owner the posting about the failed upgrade was not posted to
the list.
System freebsd 5.3

Failure of upgrade script. As instructed on failure I attempted top post the
log file to this mail list but the log file was rejected.
If someone ios willing to help it would be much appreciated and can give
instructions for downloading via ftp or email it to you direct.

I need to solve this as quickly as possible because it seems top have broken
my x windows configuration.

Thanks

david