Request to mailing list freebsd-gnome rejected

vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Fri Nov 25 17:58:09 GMT 2005

I got a response from the list rejecting the log file because to it too
large. Please email me direct if you can help and I will send instructions
for downloading.

Maybe someone could revise the instructions on the gnome_upgrade212.sh so
that there is a not a conflict between the instructions to user and list
management.
/* ______________________________________________ */
/* Extract from upgrade script:                   */
/* ---------------------------------------------- */
SUPPORT_EMAIL=freebsd-gnome at FreeBSD.org
.
.
.

if [ -n "${failed_ports}" ]; then
    echo "*** UPGRADE FAILED ***"
    echo
    echo "ERROR: ${PORTINSTALL} failed to install the following ports.  The
output of the failed build(s) are in ${logfile}.  If you require additional
help in figuring out why the upgrade failed, please compress ${logfile} and
send it to ${SUPPORT_EMAIL}." | /usr/bin/fmt 75 79
    echo
    for port in ${failed_ports}; do
	echo "    ${port}"
    done