Focus problems after GNOME update

Tue Nov 8 12:14:30 PST 2005

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 12:10:03 -0500
Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus at marcuscom.com> wrote:

> I seem to recall hearing about this a long time ago as being a known
> issue with sawfish.  I'm certainly not seeing it with metacity.

It seems to work now. At least the app (GNOME Configurator) where I was
able to reproduce it 100% works fine.

I enabled the composite extension in the X server and saved the
current session. I'm not sure which one is responsible, but I don't
really care... :-)

Bye,
Alexander.

--
   If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
                ...Oh, wait a minute, he already does.