Failed to build eclipse with gnome 2.12 (failed on cario)

Alexander Nedotsukov bland at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 8 03:50:45 PST 2005

Sean McNeil wrote:

>>>Any chance to get this patch commited ?
>>>java/eclipse still does not build with gnome-2.12 (already in tree).
>>>

>>I did this yesterday. Cvsup.
>>

>One caveat (as mentioned on another thread) - The patches incorporated
>only fix the problem for x86.  amd64 systems still fail to build
>properly.

Very strange. The build log you showed in eclipse@ looks exactly like
cairo related build faulre w/o patches commited yesterday. Are you sure
you have file manualpatch-plugins-swt-cairo in files/ directory?
As last resort I can recommend to build eclipse with WITHOUT_CAIRO=yes
for now.

All the best,
Alexander.