Gnome Upgrade failed (yelp configure error)

Gordon Bergling gbergling at 0xfce3.net
Sun Nov 6 05:05:35 PST 2005

Hi,

I have trouble upgrading my Gnome-Lite installation from 2.10 to 2.12.
I downloaded the gnomeupgrade.sh and fired it up.

The first problem I was running into, was that cairo wasn't updated from
0.42. Deleting the old installed version fixed this.

Now the script dies while configure'ing yelp.
The output from the logfile:

checking for catalogs to be installed...  af am ar az be bg bn bs ca cs
cy da de el en_CA en_GB eo es et eu fa fi fr ga gl gu he hi hr hu id is
it ja ka kn ko ku li lt lv mk ml mn mr ms nb ne nl nn no nso pa pl pt
pt_BR ro ru rw sk sl sq sr sr at Latn sv ta tg th tr ug uk vi wa xh zh_CN
zh_TW zu
checking for
        gconf-2.0
        gnome-doc-utils >= 0.3.1
        gnome-vfs-2.0 >= 1.1
        gtk+-2.0 >= 2.5.3
        libbonobo-2.0 >= 1.108.0
        libglade-2.0 >= 2.0.0
        libgnome-2.0 >= 2.0.2
        libgnomeui-2.0 >= 1.103.0
        libxml-2.0 >= 2.6.5
        libxslt >= 1.1.4
        libexslt >= 0.8.1
... Requested 'gnome-doc-utils >= 0.3.1' but version of gnome-doc-utils
is 0.2.2
configure: error: Library requirements (
        gconf-2.0
        gnome-doc-utils >= 0.3.1
        gnome-vfs-2.0 >= 1.1
        gtk+-2.0 >= 2.5.3
        libbonobo-2.0 >= 1.108.0
        libglade-2.0 >= 2.0.0
        libgnome-2.0 >= 2.0.2
        libgnomeui-2.0 >= 1.103.0
        libxml-2.0 >= 2.6.5
        libxslt >= 1.1.4
        libexslt >= 0.8.1

I have grep'ed through /var/db/pkg, but I didn't have gnome-doc-utils
installed.

Has anyone some hints on solveing this?

best regards,

	Gordon

PS: Please CC me, I am not subscriped to this list.

--
Gordon Bergling <GBergling at 0xfce3.net>	      http://www.0xFCE3.net/
PGP Fingerprint:  7732 9BB1 5013 AE8B E42C  28E0 93B9 D32B C76F 02A0