WANTED: Splashscreens and screenshots

Franz Klammer klammer at webonaut.com
Tue Mar 8 06:23:08 PST 2005

Fernan Aguero wrote:
> +----[ Franz Klammer <klammer at webonaut.com> (08.Mar.2005 06:44):
> |
> | >So far, we've only had one splashscreen submission for our contest
> | >(okay, two).  If there are no other entries, then the voting will
> | >commence.  We have:
> |
> +----]
>
> My votes are 1st for the official splash screen, and 2nd for
> the one by Franz (i.e. the official splash populated with
> daemons). Would my opinion matter, for this second splash
> I'd just add one daemon, the big one that is faded with the
> background, to keep it simple.

First: Thanks's for the votes - not bad for 10 minutes work. :-)
i'm amazed because i never thought that it get one vote at all... ;-)

here two other one:
http://webonaut.com/temp/210-2.png
http://webonaut.com/temp/210-3.png

Franz.

ps: it is really mandatory to put the daemon-copyright into the splash?