Directory share/pixmaps being added to X11 mtree

Dejan Lesjak lesi at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 8 16:51:34 GMT 2005

Hi,

Since several ports put files under ${X11PREFIX}/share/pixmaps, it will be added
to mtree file. That means there's no more need to put things like:

@unexec rmdir %D/share/pixmaps 2>/dev/null || true

in pkg-plist. I already have a patch that does that for most if not all affected
ports and will be committed at same time:

http://www.ijs.si/~lesi/xfree/pixmap.diff

Among them editors/abiword-devel.
I just wanted to notify you that I'll be fiddling with this soonish. Let me know
if you find something wrong with the patch. (And of course if you notice that
I've missed something.)
Thanks!

Dejan