Sound works, volume manager does not

Sun Jun 5 21:26:04 GMT 2005

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 12:39:20 +0200
Koop Mast <kwm at rainbow-runner.nl> wrote:

> > Crude patch (without adjusting the plist, so you will get errors/
> > warnings at deinstall time):
> > http://www.leidinger.net/FreeBSD/port-patches/multimedia:gstreamer-plugins.diff
>
> Didn't we fix modplug a while ago, or did the fix get lost in the
> transition to the new framework?

If we have a patch, I'm not aware of it. This was my solution to the
problem, since modplug is (at least for me) completely uninteresting.
And modplug was the only plugin where I've seen problems with gst-
register.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
   If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
                ...Oh, wait a minute, he already does.