Which package that has launcher properties in it?

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sat Jul 16 17:23:20 GMT 2005

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:54:22 -0500, Jeremy Messenger <mezz7 at cox.net> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> I noticed that I can't select any image to change the icon in launcher
> properties. Everything is disabled any where (even 0777 images too), but
> I can select image if I am using eog, gimp or other apps. See screenshot
> for example.
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/Screenshot.png

Okay, it's not bug but a flaw feature. I didn't expected that they have
changed the behavior in 2.10.2. Before, I was able to select file quickly
to change icon but now you are supposed to select folder, then browser
icon to select which icon you want to use. Surpised me they have chosen a
long way. Hopeful, they will get it more flexible in next version if they
take our comments in bugzilla. The flexible is to have both feature by can
select a file to change icon or a folder to browser icons to pick icon to
change.

Anyway, now I can change the icon after I understand what I am supposed to
do with it.....select a folder, not a file.

> Just wanted to know which package that come with launcher properties for
> I can search in bugzilla or/and report in there. Thanks.
>
> Cheers,
> Mezz

FreeBSD GNOME Team