Evolution rendering bug ?

Vladimir Grebenschikov vova at fbsd.ru
Mon Feb 21 01:51:20 PST 2005

Hi Gnome

After upgrade to recent evolution from marcus repository
Rendering of some messages now incorrect (see attached screen-shot and
messages).

Same problem appears for attachment labels (see second screen-shot).

I have following packages installed:
evolution-2.1.5     An integrated mail, calendar and address book distributed s
evolution-data-server-1.1.5 The data backends for the Evolution integrated mail/PIM sui
evolution-webcal-2.1.91 Webcal(endar) handler for gnome
gtkhtml3-3.5.6      Lightweight HTML rendering/printing/editing engine

Most probably this related to high DPI (124) of my notebook LCD, but
valid dpi is defined as gnome dpi and I have no problems with other
software.

Any ideas ?

--
Vladimir B. Grebenchikov