Epiphany: No Printing

Frank Jahnke jahnke at fmjassoc.com
Sun Aug 7 19:49:56 GMT 2005

I am unable to print (or save files) from Epiphany v1.6 on Gnome 2.10.
Interestingly, I am able to print from Mozilla.  Both give the same
option for the printing device, namely, PostScript/default; Epiphany
gives the error message "There was a problem printing. The printer could
not be found."  All other applications, Gnome and otherwise, can print
fine, and show a larger selection of output devices (presumably from
gnomeprint or an application-specific driver).

What might I do about this?

Details: FreeBSD 6.0-beta (updated from a 5.4 install); Epiphany,
Mozilla and Gnome binaries installed from the 5.4 RELEASE distribution
(CD #2); lpr and apsfilter; LaserJet 4M Plus (has Postscript).

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Frank