Gnome application port request

troplosti at orcaweb.cjb.net troplosti at orcaweb.cjb.net
Mon Sep 27 05:09:25 PDT 2004

Hi,

I've been developing a gnome application which is a client for MUDS and MOO's (MUD Object Orientated). It is fully integrated into Gnome and has a clean interface (well, I think it's clean). It has been developed for Gnu/Debian, but I test it frequently on FreeBSD (I made sure it compiled without problems or patches on FreeBSD) and it works great.

The only problem is that the Gnome directory resides in /usr/X11R6/share/gnome instead of /usr/share/ under Debian. So that would be the only thing that needs to be patched to make the install under FreeBSD flawless (I think).

Anyone interested in porting this to FreeBSD??

(The latest source is available from http://www.icecrew.nl/software/gnoemoe/download/gnoemoe-0.7.1.tar.gz), the  applications site (which is also under development) resides here: http://www.icecrew.nl/software/gnoemoe/

Jesse van den Kieboom