how do I use MASTER_SITE_OVERRIDE with gnome?

Fernan Aguero fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Wed Nov 10 14:22:08 PST 2004

Hi!

seems like ftp.mirrorservice.org is having a bad time
serving downloads ... I have testesd other sites listed in
bsd.sites.mk and they seem to be faster (at least for me).

However, I'm having a bad time myself trying to use
MASTER_SITE_OVERRIDE, since the GNOME sites contain a
%SUBDIR% that it's not getting replaced ...

Or perhaps other ideas to rotate the list of available sites?

Thanks again,

Fernan

--
Fernán Agüero | Instituto de Investigaciones Biotecnológicas
email         | fernan at { iib.unsam.edu.ar , mail.retina.ar }