Should I update news/pan2 to 0.14.2.91?

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sun Nov 7 20:47:34 PST 2004

Hello,

Pan is kind of half dead for now, but there has 0.14.2.91 since Jan 2004.
I have been using 0.14.2.91 since when it was out. It's pretty stable; it
has many bug and usability fixes plus only four small features added. A
nice new feature is that it uses Perl-Compatable Regular Expressions.
Check more details:

http://pan.rebelbase.com/#014290
http://pan.rebelbase.com/#014291

Keep in mind, the 0.14.2.91 is a development version but I think it is
more stable than stable version. In history of news/pan2, it used to have
many development versions and I don't notice any issue.

FreeBSD GNOME Team