Lots of core files with latest xscreensaver-gnome

Stacey Roberts stacey at vickiandstacey.com
Thu May 6 16:18:31 PDT 2004

Hi Adam,
   An update on the results here.

The rebuild has finished earlier today. And I have to say, that I am still seeing xscreensaver crashing on this machine, with corresponding core files cluttering up the logged in users' home dirs.

Again, the xscreensaver configuration hasn't been touched, and is left to the defaults for everything.

Is there something else I can check for what's causing these screensaver crashes?

Thanks.

Regards,

Stacey