compiling mozilla

Will Shinen will at orem.verio.net
Thu May 6 07:55:00 PDT 2004

I received the following error while trying to install mozilla from ports:

===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to gnome at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/x11-toolkits/gtk20/work/gtk+-2.4.1/config.log" including the
output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea
to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. an
`ls /var/db/pkg`).

I have attached a copy of config.log, and here is a list of the files in
/var/db/pkg:

XFree86-Server-4.3.0_14
XFree86-clients-4.3.0_7
XFree86-documents-4.3.0
XFree86-font100dpi-4.3.0
XFree86-font75dpi-4.3.0
XFree86-fontDefaultBitmaps-4.3.0
XFree86-fontEncodings-4.3.0
XFree86-fontScalable-4.3.0
XFree86-libraries-4.3.0_7
XFree86-manuals-4.3.0
cvsup-without-gui-16.1h
dri-4.3.0,1
expat-1.95.7
ezm3-1.1
fontconfig-2.2.2,1
freetype2-2.1.5_1
gettext-0.13.1_1
glib-2.4.1_1
gmake-3.80_2
imake-4.3.0_1
intltool-0.30_1
jpeg-6b_2
lcms-1.09_1,1
libXft-2.1.6
libiconv-1.9.1_3
libmng-1.0.7
libtool-1.3.5_1
linux_base-7.1_5
nspr-4.4.1_1
openssl-0.9.7d
p5-XML-Parser-2.34_1
pango-1.4.0
perl-5.6.1_15
pkgconfig-0.15.0
pkgdb.db
png-1.2.5_2
portupgrade-20040325_1
ruby-1.8.1.2004.05.02
ruby18-bdb1-0.2.2
tiff-3.6.1_1
unzip-5.50_2
wrapper-1.0_3
zip-2.3_1

I'm running the generic FreeBSD 5.2.1 kernel. Please let me know if you
need any additional information. Thanks.

Will