Repo copy graphics/gimp-devel -> graphics/gimp2?

Adam Weinberger adamw at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 27 07:08:09 PST 2004

>> (03.27.2004 @ 1002 PST): Pav Lucistnik said, in 1.2K: <<
> V pá, 26. 03. 2004 v 21:33, Jeremy Messenger pí¹e:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > The graphics/gimp-devel is now in the stable version, so isn't it good
> > time to repo copy it to as graphics/gimp2? :-)
>
> I'd rather see graphics/gimp, with graphics/gimp1 gone.
> I filed a PR for repocopy machinery, see
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?q=64804
>
> Comments from other GNOME team members before I turn it over on portmgr?
>> end of "Re: Repo copy graphics/gimp-devel -> graphics/gimp2?" from Pav Lucistnik <<

Absolutely. Gimp-1.3 is not a stable version anymore. It is now an old
version. There's no need to keep it around, and certainly no reason not
to make gimo-devel the default graphics/gimp.

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adamw at magnesium.net || adamw at FreeBSD.org